Industrial protective coating in WELSHPOOL
Premier Painting Group can provide a broad range of coatings to suit your specific industrial requirements. Our unique expertise and skilled staff will guarantee the maximum effectiveness of industrial painting services in Welshpool and throughout Perth
and the coating materials used.
We offer following industrial protective coatings:
- Anti-corrosive coatings: This kind of corrosion resistant coatings ensures that metal doesn’t degrade due to exposure to moisture, salt spray and oxidation. We will offer a coating that will act as a barrier between chemical compounds and any corrosive material.
- Waterproofing membranes: This strong water light, tear resistant material is best used for preventing water from passing through it, and these layers are predominantly 2 -4mm thick. Usually, there are two kinds of membranes – liquid based and sheet based.
- Elastomeric urethanes: These castable thermosetting and synthetic rubbers can be stretched to twice its length at room temperature. Upon release, they can return to 10% of their original length over time. Predominantly, these coatings are known for qualities like:-
- Load bearing
- Abrasion resistance
- Tear resistance
- Tensile strength
- Impact resistance
We have special expertise in preparing substrates for these coatings such as:
- Abrasive blasting: This process involves propelling a stream of abrasive material against a surface. Predominantly, liquid, water and compressed air are used to clean surfaces like bricks, steel, concrete and cement.
- Water blasting: In the case of extensive surface treatment at high pressure, water blasting is the best method. In this process, a thin layer of material will be removed along with the dirt. By selecting a right nozzle size and altitude of water fan, you can achieve outstanding results.
- Chemical decoating: its common knowledge that decorating surfaces which contains chemicals can be hazardous which is why we have always encouraged the use of environment-friendly methods to implement in de-coating such surfaces.
For many industries, specific floor coating is an imperative element.
We here at Premier Painting Group have all the necessary equipments to obtain the highest results for your business be it to eliminate hazards or to fulfil OH&S requirements or to coat specific machinery.
We can guarantee that our Quality Management and Quality Assurance System will do professional painting in Perth and Welshpool
in a manner that will undoubtedly match your high expectations.
To facilitate an extensive progress reporting, we will provide the assistance of our planning and management team who will ensure hassle free job delivery as well as making sure that there are no effects on production.
What’s more, you will receive a free touch-up kit once our commercial painters have completed the job. We will also provide you with a painting guarantee certificate. Needless to say, we have made for yourselves by providing convenient customer services at prices which you can easily afford.
for a free estimate and professional advice call us today and we will provide a free quote within 24 hours